White Fish with Peaches
Enjoy this easy to make glaze for white fish using Stoneridge Orchards dried peaches.Serves 2-4
1/2 package Stoneridge Orchards Dried Peaches, coarsely chopped,
1/2 bunch of cilantro,
1/4 bunch parsley,
1/2 cup almonds, sliced,
1 lemon for garnish.
1. Mix together the almonds, cilantro, parsley, and breadcrumbs into a blender.
2. Pat the fish dry and then brush the fish with olive oil so that the breading with stick.
3. Dip the fish into the breading mixture on both sides.
4. Ensure the pan is hot by flicking water on it to see that it sizzles.
5. Place fish into pan on stove, flip and then add in the dried peaches, hydrating them with water to bring in more flavor.
6. Serves 2-4 people depending on the side dishes.