Warm Kale Salad with Cranberries over Goat Cheese Toast
- 1 loaf artisan bread, sliced into 8 slices
- 1 tbsp olive oil, plus more for toasting bread
- 1 bunch Tusan kale, deribbed, and finely choped
- salt and black pepper
- 1 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1 tbsp chopped dried cranberries
- 1 tbsp toasted pumpkin seeds
- 2 oz. soft goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drizzle olive oil over bread slices, flip and drizzle oil on other side as well.
- Arrange slices on a cookie sheet, toast in oven for 5 minutes, turn and toast for 5 more minutes.
- While bread is in the oven, in a large skillet over medium flame, heat the oil, add the kale. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir and cook until just wilted, 3 minutes. Add vinegar, cranberries, and pumpkin seeds.
- Remove bread from oven, spread with goat cheese, top with warm kale salad.