Masterful Main Dishes
Veggie Berry Madness
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion, Chopped
- 6 Cloves of Garlic, Chopped
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Eggplant Cut into Bite-size Pieces
- 1 Yellow Squash Cut into Bite-size Pieces
- 1 Red Bell Pepper Cut into Bite-size Pieces
- 1 Cup Stoneridge Orchards Dried BerryMix
- 1/2 Bunch Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1 Tablespoon Italian Herbs
- Saute onion and garlic in olive oil until onion is translucent.
- Add eggplant and saute for 5 minutes.
- Add yellow squash, dried berries, herbs and parsley.
- Cover and cook on medium heat approximately 15 minutes or until desired, stirring ocassionally. Serves 4-6 people.