Turkey Cranberry Stuffing
A seasonal tasty holiday dried cranberry dish to win the love of your family and friends.Serves 4
1 cup butter,
1 cup chopped white onion,
1/3 cup chopped rosemary,
1 cup chopped carrots,
2 tbsp fresh chopped garlic,
2 cups chopped celery,
1 8 oz. can chopped water chestnuts,
1/2 cup chopped pecans,
3 cups chicken broth,
2 14 oz. bags of bread cubes,
1-2 bags of Stoneridge Orchards dried cranberries
1. Begin creating the base by mixing the butter, onion and rosemary on low heat. When the onions get translucent add in the carrots, garlic, then celery, water chestnuts, pecans and dried cranberries.
2. Transfer the mixture to a larger pot and then add in the chicken broth and heat for about 10 minutes.
3. Add in the bread cubes and mix this up until everything is coated well.
4. Heat this in the oven at 325 degrees for about 30 minutes and serve.
5. Alternately you can stuff a turkey with the stuffing mixture and cook in the oven at 325 degrees for appropriately 20 minutes per pound of the turkey.