Spicy Poppyseed Salad
- 1/3 cup vegetable oil
- 3 tbsp. cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp. water
- 1 1/2 tbsp. honey
- 1 tbsp. poppy seeds
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- Lettuce leaves
- 1/2 cup Stoneridge Orchards dried strawberries
- 1 small red onion, sliced and separated into rings
- In electric blender, combine oil, vinegar, water, honey, poppy seeds, salt, paprika and pepper.
- Blend until thoroughly mixed, set aside.
- To assemble salads, line four individual serving plates with lettuce.
- Arrange strawberries and onion rings, equally divided, on lettuce.
- Stir dressing before serving; pass separately.
- Yield: 4 servings