Salmon Bites with Dried Cherries
An easy appetizer with Smoked Salmon, Dried Cherries, Cheese and Dill.Serves 6
1 container of fresh 1 packet of round wafer crisps or thin crackers: use 24 crisps,
4 oz. cream cheese or garlic herb cheese or soft goat cheese,
2 tsp. chives,
4 oz. smoked salmon (lox),
Sprigs of fresh dill,
1 package of Stoneridge Orchards Dried Cherries
1. Add a dab of the cheese onto the crisp. If a soft goat cheese is used then mix in the chives into the cheese to add the herbs into the mixture.
2. Top the salmon onto the cheese.
3. Add a sprig of dill on top of the salmon.
4. Add one or two dried cherries to top the appetizer.
5. Serves 6 people on average.