Pumpkin Cranberry Chicken
An easy autumn recipe with chicken (or turkey) that will delight your family and friends.Serves 4
1/4 cup olive oil,
1 cup chopped yellow onion,
1/4 cup chopped garlic,
6 chicken breasts,
2 sugar pumpkins,
3/4 cup chopped green onions,
1/2 cup chopped pecans,
1 cup chopped basil,
1 baguette french bread, sliced thin,
2 5 oz. packages of Stoneridge Orchards dried cranberries
1. There are three main parts to this recipe. First you will need to cut the top of the pumpkin and meat with seeds on the inside.
2. Second, saute the onions and garlic until they are translucent. Then mix in the other ingredients (except bread and cheese) until mostly cooked.
3. Next, bake the ingredients in the pumpkin at 350 for about 10 minutes.
4. Add an accent of baked and sliced bread with asiago cheese topping.
5. This recipe is also good with leftover turkey. Serves 6-8 people.