Oats made with hemp, chia, honey, oats, cinnamon, yogurt, coconut flakes and dried blueberries.Serves 4
1/2 cup Stoneridge Orchards dried blueberries, more for garnish,
2 teaspoons hemp seeds,
2 teaspoons chia seeds,
3 tablespoons honey,
3/4 cups rolled oats (not quick cook),
1 cup steel cut oats,
1 3/4 cup soy milk,
1 teaspoon cinnamon,
1 cup nonfat greek yogurt,
1/2 cup toasted coconut flakes, more for garnish
1. Mix everything together in a bowl until well combined.
2. Spoon into jars that can be closed with a lid.
3. Place in fridge overnight or for a minimum of a few hours.
4. In the morning, check the consistency and add a little more milk if it seems too thick.
5. Garnish with coconut flakes and dried blueberries.
6. Keeps up to 4 days in the fridge. Feel free to swap out a different milk, different seeds/nuts, or a variety of Stonebridge Orchards dried fruit.