Dried Cherry Coconut Granola
A delicious granola with Stoneridge Orchards dried cherries.Serves 4
4 cups rolled oats,
1-1/2 cups slivered almonds,
1 cup sunflower seeds,
1 cup toasted coconut chips,
1 teaspoon cinnamon,
3/4 cups honey or maple syrup,
1/2 cup coconut oil,
1/4 cup brown sugar,
2 cups dried cherries
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
2. Combine everything but the cherries in a large bowl.
3. Spread the mixture onto pan and bake for 30-40 minutes rotating pan every 5 minutes, stirring occasionally.
4. Let pan sit in oven uncovered for 5 hours or overnight.
5. Transfer the granola to a large bowl, breaking up the big clumps.
6. Add the dried cherries and store in an air tight container for up to a month.
7. Serves 4