Breads and Desserts
Dried Blueberry Pull Apart Bread
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 4 tins canned biscuits, cut into quarters
- 1.5 stick butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 dried blueberries
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.Spray a bundt pan with non stick spray.
- Mix cinnamon and sugar in a large ziplock bag.
- Add biscuit pieces in batches to the bag, sealing it. Vigorously shake the bag to coat the biscuits. Repeat with the rest of the pieces.
- Layer coated biscuits and dried blueberries until the pan is 3/4 full.
- Melt butter and brown sugar in a saucepan over low heat, stirring until incorporated.
- Drizzle caramel sauce over the filled bundt pan.
- Place in oven and bake 30 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in center. Cool in pan 10 minutes. Turn upside down onto serving plate;pull apart to serve. Serve warm.