Curried Chicken Salad
- 1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 2 ½ cups cubed cooked chicken breast (about 1 ¼ pounds)
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- ¼ cup Stoneridge Orchards dried cherries, coarsely chopped
- ¼ cup chopped cilantro
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- ¼ cup chopped roasted cashews
- In a large bowl, stir together the yogurt, mayonnaise, and curry powder.
- Fold in the chicken, grapes, cherries and cilantro and season to taste with salt and pepper.
- This salad will keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 3 days.
- Right before serving, stir in the cashews. Makes 4 servings.