Couscous Summer Salad
An easy and delicious summer salad.Serves 4
1 package Israeli cousccous,
Handful of walnuts,
1 package of arugula (5 cups of chopped arugula),
2 stalks celery,
2-3 sprigs shallots,
Salt, Pepper, Olive Oil, Apple Cider Vinegar,
1 package of Stoneridge Orchards Montmorency Cherries.
1. Make dressing. Cut and squeeze 2-3 oranges and mix with 1 tsp of Apple Cider Vinegar, 1 tbsp Olive Oil, with salt and pepper for taste. Let sit.
2. Cut and squeeze 2 oranges and add this to boiling water. Add couscous to this boiling water.
3. Chop all other ingedients and mix into a salad bowl. Add 1/2 of the dressing to this mix.
4. Lay out the couscous to cool on a plate. Once cooled mix this into the bowl. Mix in remaining dressing.
5. Serves 2-4 people depending on the side dishes.