- 3 Tablespoons of Olive Oil
- 1 Medium Yellow Onion
- 4 Cloves of Garlic
- 1 Zucchini
- 1 Sprig Rosemary
- 4 Ears of Corn
- 1 package of Stoneridge Orchards Montmorency Cherries
- Add Olive Oil to a heated pan.
- Add 1/2 Chopped Medium Yellow Onion to pan.
- Add 4 Minced Garlic Cloves.
- Saute all ingredients until the yellow onion is translucent.
- Add 1 chopped zucchini.
- Add Rosemary.
- Add in dried Montmorency Cherries.
- BBQ corn during this process and when ready carve the corn into a bowl.
- Mix all ingredients into the bowl.
- Serves 6 persons.