Breads and Desserts
- 2 cups corn meal
- 1/2 cup pastry flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 large eggs
- 5 tbsp butter, melted
- 1 1/2 cups stoneridge orhards dried montmorency cherries
- Mix together the dry ingredients
- Mix together the wet ingredients and gently mix into the dry ingredients
- Fold in the cherries
- Grease and line a 9
- Pour in the batter and bake at 400 degrees for 25 minutes
- Helpful hint: More sugar can be added for a sweeter cornbread
- Spray a nonstick 10- or 12-inch skillet and tops of each quesadilla with no-stick cooking spray.
- Heat skillet over medium-low heat.
- Place quesadillas in skillet, bottom sides down.