Masterful Main Dishes
Brie, Cherry, and Arugula Quesadillas
- Four 8" flour tortillas, cut into rounds with a biscuit cutter
- 1/4 cup dried cherries, finely chopped
- 1 cup arugula, finely chopped
- 1/4 cup brie, thinly sliced into 1" pieces
- Preheat a grill pan on the stove over medium heat.
- Lower the heat and arrange the tortilla circles on the pan, place a piece of cheese, a sprinkling of the cherries and arugula on top of each round.
- Let heat for 20-30 seconds until cheese softens.
- Remove from pan and gently fold the circle in half. Repeat the process with the remaining tortilla circles.
- Serve while warm.
- Makes 28 quesadillas