Breads and Desserts
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 2 egg whites
- 2/3 cup orange juice
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 1 1/2 tablespoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups stoneridge orchards dried blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C). Lightly coat muffin pans with nonstick cooking spray, set aside.
- In a mixing bowl, stir together flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt. Make a well in the center of flour mixture, set aside.
- In a separate bowl, stir together egg whites, orange juice, oil and vanilla.
- Add egg white mixture all at once to the flour mixture; stir just until moistened.
- Fold in blueberries.
- Spoon into prepared muffin cups, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Bake in preheated oven for 15 to 18 minutes, or until golden and toothpick inserted into centers comes out clean.
- Cool slightly before removing from pans.
- Serve warm with butter.