Antioxidant Cherry Orange Ginger Tea
- 2 oranges, zest removed with a vegetable peeler
- 1 three-inch piece ginger root, peeled and finely chopped
- 1 cup fresh mint leaves, packed
- 1 cup Stoneridge Orchards dried cherries
- Preheat oven to 250°F.
- Toss orange zest and ginger together on a large parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Scatter mint on a second parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Bake until ginger and mint are both dried, rotating sheets and stirring occasionally; approx. 10-15 minutes for the mint and 45 minutes for the ginger mixture.
- Set aside and let cool completely.
- Crumble mint into medium bowl.
- Add ginger mixture and cherries.
- Stir to combine.
- For each serving of tea, steep 2 tablespoons of tea mixture in 1 cup hot water, 3-5 minutes. Strain and serve.